We are simple people, we don't do to others what we don't want others to do to us. Whatever you do, your content, your ideas and your life's work is totally in your control.
We don't collect or track anything when you visit this website. We will notify you if we ever do.
Here is how we do it for our applications:
1. Advanced Encryption Standard - Also known as military grade encryption (because it is used by military), AES is widely adopted and supported in both hardware and software. Till date, no practical cryptanalytic attacks against AES has been discovered. Additionally, AES has built-in flexibility of key length, which allows a degree of ‘future-proofing’ against progress in the ability to perform exhaustive key searches. In short, the simpsons can't predict your data, the pope doesn't have access to your data and even we don't have access to your data. It's you and your very own private corner on the internet. Cool, right?
2. Secure Connections - Your data, when sent to our servers sent over SSL and is encrypted by AES-256. Therefore, even if some hacker from the dark web hacks into our server, your data will still always be encrypted and he/she can't do shit about it.
3. No Advertising - We don't believe advertising (specially in mobile apps) is a good way of monetization. It spoils the user experience and they also gather and analyze user data to show more relevant advertisements. Therefore, we decided that we will keep spaces totally advertisement free. It's a clean slate and we're proud of it.
4. Respectful Analytics - Right now there are no analytics tools used anywhere on the website or the applications. Although, if we ever use one for improving the app, we will very clearly post everything from what are we using, why are we using it and how did we use it to improve the product.
For now, here is what data we require from you when you're using the app:
1. Your Name - For your account.
2. Your Email - For your account & notifications related to the product.
3. Your Payment Information - For buying premium.
That's it. That's all we ask.
Effective Date: 25th October 2019